Hwg Ares 12 LTE
Industrial measuring, with GSM and LTE communication
Ares 12 LTE is an industrial unit for remote monitoring and alarming over LTE for locations without LAN access. Includes battery backup. Connect up to 14 external sensors and 2 dry contact detectors.
Ares 12 LTE monitors the readings of connected sensors.
When a value reaches the alarm threshold, the device sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS), or dials specified numbers. Use a SensDesk Technology portal to view measured data in a complex dashboard.
Ares 12 LTE includes an internal battery that provides back-up power for up to 24 hours.
Ares 12 LTE products support FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) for remote firmware updates.Features:
- 14x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 2x Digital Input with S0 pulse counters; Data Logger for more than 250.000 recordss; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring"
- Internal battery provides back-up power for up to 24 hours.
- Use the USB interface to configure the device from a PC with no need to install any additional software. Remote configuration also possible via the “AresConf” tab in the SensDesk portal.
- Remote firmware upload (FOTA) capability makes Ares devices ideal for large-scale deployments.
- Connected via LTE and GSM/GPRS.List of APN available worldwide.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail or "SMS+Ring", or activates a relay (via connected accessory "Relay Output 1-Wire UNI").
- Data can be sent in e-mail attachments or downloaded via USB.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).Applications and usage:
- LTE connection
- GPRS monitoring of machines and their environment
- ATMs – environment monitoring without tampering with the connection
- Art exhibits and depositories
- Storages of food or materials
- Cooling systems and coolers
top of page
bottom of page