Temperature probe for very low temperatures with a RS-485 converter in a wall-mountable box.
The sensor is designed for connection with Poseidon2 4002 for data transmission and power supply.
- Probe temperature range: -190 to +150°C (-310 to +300°F)
- Accuracy: ±(0,4 + 0,005|t|) [°C] (minimum immersion 80mm, in the -100°C to +150°C range)
- Converter operating conditions: –30 to +70°C (-22 to +160°F), relative humidity max. 85%
- Environment: Indoor or outdoor use – IP65, wall mount
- External probe: External Pt100 sensor for sub-zero temperatures (stainless steel housing, 2m cable)
- Interface: RS-485, terminals
- Compatible with: Poseidon2 4002
- Power supply: From the Poseidon (12V), or 10..35VDC
Applications and usage:
- Temperature monitoring in pharmaceutical or freezing works.
- Accurate temperature monitoring in food processing
- Temeprature monitoring in civil engineering and industrial ovens