Temperature sensor for indoor usage at RS-485 bus (communication over long distances) with a simple communication protocol. The sensor can be used separately or connected to Poseidon2 device. Measured data can be transmitted over SNMP, WEB or XML.
- Sensor temperature range -10°C to +70°C
- RS-485 connection with range up to 1000 m
- The Poseidon unit provides temperature data in Celsius, Kelvin or Fahrenheit scale
- Low energy consumption, instable power supply resistance
- Sensor can send temperature data in period up to 5000 s (ca.83 min.)
- The sensor adress can be set by hw or sw methods
- Easy wall mounting
Applications and usage:
- Wide-range monitoring systems with number of measurement points
- Industrial metering and control
- Temperature and humidity monitoring of food and medical material and phaurmaceutical stores
- Environmental monitoring of residential areas
- Connection to Poseidon unit– temperature monitoring over Ethernet/Internet
- Connection to Poseidon unit – saving up to 100 000 logs into internal Flash memory.