Sensor 230V AC 1W-UNI
The sensor is designed for measuring of AC voltage in the range 100 - 250V AC. The 1W-uni output bus is isolated. Typical usage of sensor contains voltage variation or drop out detections. Measured values are processed by Poseidon2 (LAN) or Ares (GSM) units, to be accessible for monitoring apps.
- 100-240V AC Sensor
- 1-Wire UNI output for connection to Poseidon2 and HWg-Ares units
- Accuracy 5%
- Resolution 1V
- Measuring period approximately 1s
- 1-Wire electrically isolated from the mains part
- Designed for installation on a DIN rail (2-modules wide)
- Mechanical dimensions 88 x 64 x 37 mm
Applications and usage:
- Monitoring of mains voltage fluctuations.
- Mains voltage monitoring over a long period.
- Detection of mains voltage presence.
- Monitoring of power supply at the input or the output of a UPS.