Probe Pt100 TR125 2m
Temperature probe Pt100/B for low temperatures. Temperature range -190 to +150°C. PTFE covered cable 2m, 4-wires, IP67 probe in in stainless steel tube 50mm.
- Probe temperature range –190 to +150°C; (–310 to +300°F)
- Accuracy ±(0.3+0.005t) [°C] in the -190°C to 150°C range
- Measuring element Pt100/B
- Rod length 50 mm
- Cover IP67 (EN 60529)
- Probe diameter 5 ± 0.1 mm
- Enclosure material 17240 st ainless steel (DIN 1.4301)
- Cable 2m long, 4 x 0.14mm 2 , shielded PTFE
- Standard ISO/IEC 17050-1Applications and usage:
- Applications that need to accurately measure low temperatures
Pt100 resistor-type temperature probe with a 2m cable. Suitable for measuring very low temperatures. Enclosed in a stainless steelrod and connected with a 4-wire cable. 2-, 3-, or 4-wire connection can be used.