SD-2xIn: Digital inputs with Ethernet and WiFi
SD-2xIn is a device for connecting door or window contacts, PIR motion detectors or smoke or gas detectors with a dry contact output. It allows connecting 2 independent sensors.
For configuration, SD-2xIn features a built-in web server and WiFi connectivity. The device can be monitored remotely over the Internet using the free SensDesk portal and the SensDeskMobile app.
If the device is correctly configured in the SensDesk portal, it can send an e-mail alert whenever the specified range of values is exceeded. If you also use our SMS-GW3 together with the portal, the alerts can be also sent as text messages (SMS).
- Wired Ethernet as well as WiFi - 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Support for simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi operation (for easy setup)
- 5V or PoE power
- Simple installation, supports DHCP
- Embedded WEB server
- Security protected with a password
- Support for the SensDesk portalApplications and usage:
- Theft protection
- Gas or smoke leak prevention
- Alerting to inadvertently open windows and doors